Friday, February 16, 2007

My Day







2day's plan: 1u neway 2 sing k----> goin 2 eat crab----> after dinner, goin 2 eye on Malaysia.
What a perfect plan~~
2day my econs class finished earlier, my class ended at 9am... Oh god, so early!! I m suppose 2 meet my pals at 11am. But at last I decided 2 go 1u ealier.
Once i reached 1u was only 10am. I just walk around n go hunt 4 my clothes. After goin 2 all my favourite brands, I buy nth... I dunno y, mayb not in the mood of buyin. So i decided 2 hav a drink in Burger King. About 10.45am I received a call from Karen, thought tat Karen n Mei Mei hav reached 1u. Unfortunately Karen told me tat Mei Mei haven reach midvalley, so she might b late. After our conversation, I decided 2 call Mei Mei 2 know tat where is she. But after calling bout 3 times, she stil haven pick up her phone. Wondering what's wrong wit her so i called Karen n asked wat was goin on. Karen oso try 2 call her but fail.
Around 11.30am, Kenny has arrived. I met up with him 1st. But Mei Mei stil not there n she oso did not answer her phone. Starting worry bout her, was so worried that smt might happened 2 her... Kenny trying 2 calm me down n asked me not 2 b worry. Bcos it's quite late already, Kenny n I went 2 neway 2 book a room 1st.
After listening 2 few songs, i received a call from Mei Mei FINALLY!!! About 12.30pm, Karen n Mei Mei showed up. Then Mei Mei told us tat her hp has lost. Tat's the reaso0n y she did not answer all of our calls...
V sing k til 3pm, then v went 2 meet hui hui n beck. V just walking around n accompany kenny 2 buy clothes... Feeling so weird, all of the gals never hav bf b4, stil kenny asking opinion from us... Finally, he bought a jeans from Padini concept store n he was so happy... I oso bought a cute cute clothes from forever 21, like it so much... N i oso got a free gift from forever 21. It was a mirror, but it wasn't an ordinary mirror, it has light when u open the cover... hoho, so in~~
Times goes by very fast, it was dinner time!!!! So excited cos i can eat crab... Yummy~~ But bcos of unexpected condition, v decided 2 hav our dinner at chili's. I hav ordered grilled chicken, is very tasty, yummy yummy~~
After having our dinner, v went 2 take sticker photo... hehe~~ relly long time did not take lor... The whole process was very rush n hot. haha~~ After taking the photo, every1 were sweating ^^" Then, v hav 2 proceed 2 our final destination----eye on Malaysia. Was so excited, can't wait 2 reach there. But there's always disappoinment.... Actually I already spoke 2 my mum the nite b4. She 1 2 join me n she asked me 2 go home 2 fetch her. Once I reached home, she wasn't there n she din inform me at all... OMG, my whole plan out of control... So, i ended up staying at home n uploading my blog. I hate disappoinment, some more beck told me tat the fireworks were very nice... I dun care, I 1 2 go!!! Karen, fast fast plan 4 another gathering!!! haha~~
P/S: Lucky Mei Mei, her mum found her phone in KTM station. Next time hav 2 b careful ar~~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will try my best to plan the next gathering perfectly~~

Anonymous said...

HAppy Chinese New Year~~

princess said...

can't wait 4 the next gathering~~
happy new year 2 u 2~~
n dun 4get 2 bring me souvenir from bangkok o~~ hehe...

Anonymous said...

wow...very long blog describing the details...good job...next time if i forget then can review again..!!

princess said...

haha... i m a long gas person =P

princess said...

i sure know lar... u thought i m stupid dumb dumb meh~~