Friday, March 9, 2007

wat's goin on??!!

On tuesday nite, i knew smt tat relly hurts me... I even cried 4 the whole nite...
*And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried....*
The next day i know i hav 2 move on.
On wednesday nite, i went clubbing wit my frens 4 the very 1st time. B4 goin, i got a saman from police cos i parked my car beside the road that in front of my fren's house.
On the way back, i got blokced by police n got fine for rm50.... But i assume it as “破财挡灾”...
N now, 2day-friday, i went 2 1U wit my fren 2 hav movie. After movie v went 2 shop 4 a while. When paying at the counter, i found out tat my wallet has lost... I go searched 4 everything shop tat i hav been n oso the cinema, but nth was found.
O god, i m old enough, i can't afford any "surprise" anymore...
Sometimes, i relly 1 2 ask wat hav i done?? Did i do smt wrong ??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

没关系,一切都会过去的。加油!!
/*(^-^)*\

princess said...

it wasn't ur fault.
dun keep on apologising...

Anonymous said...

hmm....
next time have to be careful oh~
don't keep thinking the bad things,
everything will be ok!

princess said...

hope so~~
now edi sui dao4 tie4 di3...
hope the next thing come 2 me is good luck not bad luck~~

princess said...

5 of us share...
each person rm10...