Time passed so fast. V already spent 9 days in Aus. 2molo is the day 2 go home. Dunno y, in Aus i easily thinkin of somebody. Mayb in a strange country, ppl easily think of something n somebody... I oso dunno y my mind keep thinkin of u. The time v spent n frustration v faced. I know i shudn't think bout u again bcos it was my decision. I know the consequences of my decision. I knew it wat will happen 2 us when i made such decision. But stil, i m thinkin bout it. I shudn't b regretted cos i need 2 respect my own decision.
Mayb like the song I'm not ready 2 make it nice by dixie chicks.
"4giv, sounds good.
4get, I'm not sure i could.
They say time heals everything,
But I'm stil waiting....
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment